Friday, November 7, 2014

November 2014



Welp it is finally cooling down in Houston it looks like! It was a little strange celebrating Halloween sweating in our costumes. BUT while most people are already beginning their countdowns towards Christmas, I am WAY more focused on my favorite upcoming holiday: Thanksgiving. Who doesn't love the holiday centered around food, family, and football?

November 2014 


  1. VOTE!
    I definitely cheated on this one...I voted early
  2. Attend Wurst Fest in New Braunfels
  3. Begin writing down what I am thankful for
  4. Get a little more headway on finding my own place in the city
  5. Catch up with friends when I visit College Station for the Aggie vs Missouri game
  6. Make mom's famous turkey dressing for Thanksgiving 

And a peek at how last month went:

October 2014

  1. Plan out an awesome Halloween costume
    I was really proud of what we came up with
  2. Pick up my blogging game (beginning with travel logs from Seattle)
    For not planning out my posts and writing when I had time, I didn't do half bad!
  3. Continue to go to Cycling classes each week
    I missed only one class because I was going to tour an apartment...and honestly should have just skipped seeing the apartment instead...
  4. Create something pumpkin flavored (or at least try the coveted Pumpkin Spice Latte)
  5. Plan a little something for Zach and I's one-year anniversary
    We had a nice dinner at III Forks in Houston: literally the greatest meal of my life
  6. Buy something to support Breast Cancer Awareness
What goals do you have for the month of November?


No comments:

Post a Comment